PA has been one of the most important Development Tools for thousands of small and middle-sized businesses in Greece. During the crisis, it provided us and continues to do so, with new, dynamic program cycles and valuable funding help.
In BSS, we managed to take up great PA funds for our clients. Through our well-organised procedures, we covered almost all the range of business enterprise sectors, and we efficiently supported the modernisation of several businesses with a 97% approvability, despite the various problems and the country’s unfavourable environment.
How does a PA program become successful?
Applying for PA requires great care. A critical factor is the observance of the program’s terms and conditions. Our guidance as experienced consultants is a very important factor of success.
Our company is called to compose a well-prepared proposal, both regarding the PA terms, and the actual needs of the business, to ensure its future benefits. Throughout this process, from drafting the application to securing the last Euro of the PA subsidy, we stand by the businessman, taking care of all crucial points, such as:
- Approaching analytically the conditions and funding capabilities during the preparation of the application.
- The pre-evaluation of the application, in order to secure the funds.
- The good organisation of the application file, ensuring that it is correctly drafted and contains all the necessary information.
- The competent management of the approved project, with systematic monitoring of the implementation of the project to ensure the observance of the required steps and dates.
For us, in BSS, the most important characteristic for a successful PA proposal is its realism; to be aligned with the business’s actual needs, and avoid being just an opportunistic form of financing for expenses that possibly are not even required.
With BSS by your side during the process of submitting for a PA program, you have as allies:
- A holistic approach, covering all needs regarding application, financing, accounting, and consultancy support.
- 97% approvability.
- Excellent collaboration with creditors and entities.
- Cooperation with the decision-making centres.
Together to the future, together to your growth.