Several businesses have made significant investments through programs of rural development.
The CLLD-LEADER initiative includes the following elements:
- Strategies of local development on a local basis, for clearly defined territories, whose population ranges from 10,000-150,000 inhabitants.
- Local public-private partnerships, called “Local Action Groups” (LAG).
- An upwards approach, with decision making authority for Local Action Groups regarding the preparation and implementation of strategic local development.
- Multi-sector planning and implementation of the strategy, based on the interaction between entities and projects of various sectors of the local economy.
- A possible implementation of a multi-fund approach, with the participation of EAFRD, EMFF, ERDF, and ECB, to aid an integrated approach of the local programs through the close cooperation of the funds.
- Implementation of innovative approaches.
- Implementation of cooperation projects.
- Networking local corporate relationships.
Amount of Aid
The overall budget of the interventions may amount to as much as 600,000€. For actions on intangible operations, the total budget cannot exceed the amount of 100,000€.
We invest in:
- Property purchase, construction or improvement.
- Equipment purchase, transfer and installation.
- Purchase of new vehicles.
- Business equipment expenses.
- General expenses associated with the facilities and the equipment of the unit.
- Expenses like the purchase or development of software, taking out patents etc.
- Advertising expenses.
- Expenses for the connection with Public Utilities (PU).
- Staff wages, for them to work exclusively for the implementation of the investment etc.
With BSS by your side during the process of submitting for a PA program, you have as allies:
- A holistic approach, covering all needs regarding application, financing, accounting, and consultancy support.
- 100% approvability.
- Capable of undertaking the project as project manager.
- Excellent collaboration with creditors and entities.
- Cooperation with the decision-making centres.
Together to the future, together to your growth.