The benefits in the Greek Economy for thousands of businesses paves the way for a second chance of rationalisation and future development.
In BSS, we support businesses
- to prevent their debts from turning into arrears
- so that we can undertake, in cases of arrears, the drafting of Sustainable Indebtedness Business Plans
- to lay down the proper strategy in the long run
- to undertake the negotiations with various entities
- to lead the business in a healthy & functional financial environment
How can a second chance be successful for businesses, enabling them to do away with past debts and make a new start?
Our role, as a Greek Business Consulting Firm, is to stand by the businesses and the society, so as to understand, analyse the various parameters in a certain financial difficulty and provide them with the solution through Personal Financial Consultation. Because advice is meaningless if not paired with a solution for a prospect that will take us together to the future.
The fact is that a business…
- that is not sustainable
- or remains stagnant
… Does not automatically mean that it cannot
- be improved
- and, eventually, survive
The terms “Corporate Reconstruction” and “Business Process Re-Engineering” (BPR) have strategic importance for every business, regardless of its financial condition and its development state.
An efficient reconstruction could lead businesses to a new start, with equally impressive results whether they
- Face serious financial problems
- Don’t face problems now but are expected to in the future
- It has a rather satisfying course and sees reconstruction as a means and an opportunity to tackle competition efficiently
According to the law, it concerns
- all the small
- and large businesses
The goal of the new law is not just to provide a solution for few big businesses, but mostly to give a second chance to hundreds of thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, who are the backbone of the Greek economy.
Now, businesses can
- Settle sensibly their overall debts simultaneously with all their creditors.
- Reduce considerably the interest rates and lengthen the payment period or even write off debts.
The settlement concerns established debts to
- tax offices
- pension funds
- local authorities
- suppliers and other private individuals
Restructuring is considered one of the most well-known business change methods that helps the company:
- Survive within a competitive environment.
- Create afresh the procedures for long-term success.
- Keep control of cases based on solutions and proposals it suggests itself.
- Benefit financially by saving time (hence money too) with long-term debt rescheduling.
- Feel justice, since the adopted solution will entail its views, needs, and convictions too, which it had freely expressed.
- Feel safe, because the whole process is governed by confidentiality and discretion.
- Boost its self-commitment, discipline, and self-respect, since it will be called to implement and stand by the solution it chose.
With BSS, you have as allies:
- Our experience in more than 900 cases of out-of-court mechanisms
- Our 78% success
- Our excellent negotiating skill with creditors
- Our strong relationship with financing institutions
- Our confidentiality
- Our punctuality
- Our flexibility
- Our integrity