The feasibility study is a valuation process for companies, organisations, and financial entities in general, to assess their course and performance, both micro-economically and macro-economically.
The studies are divided, depending on their subject, into qualitative and quantitative analysis, two correlative concepts.
BSS has the experience and know-how to elaborate a great number of studies, such as:
- Financial State Analysis.
- Budgeting and Cash Flow.
- SWOT and Break-Even Point analysis.
- Business Plans.
- Evaluation Study.
- Feasibility Study.
- Sector Analyses.
- Staff/Family Budget Analysis.
- Accounting and Tax Studies.
These studies contribute, indicatively, to:
- Problems solutions.
- Strategy formulation.
- Investment plans implementation.
- Monitoring and improving productivity and business efficiency.